Sunday 15 July 2012

Archive Post~its

I think I'll start with the Post its that I used before I summoned up the courage to draw in a sketch book!  The pressure of a beautiful, bound book that I could ruin with a bad drawing was too much for a ridiculous perfectionist sometimes and I liked how if it didn't work I could just scrumple it up and throw it away. I know this isn't a very healthy attitude for an artist (especially for one going on an experimental foundation course next year!) but I found it free-er this way to start with.

Waiting for mum in the car, I spied her glasses
(this is why it is half finished!)
From a  magazine page I
have stuck to my wall.
absolutely love her!  















Our lovely old fat cat 'Bumble'
provides a good model as
she is always on my bed
and nearly always asleep!






Cuddly toys in my 
tiny cousins room. 
Quick, unfinished.

























I think I will leave it there for today, but I will return with more silly half half formed, half drawn things! x


No comments:

Post a Comment