Saturday 4 August 2012

Sketches for Animation


Just a tiny two picture post to share some initial drawings that helped me develop characters for my A-level Art final piece...


And here is the finished video: I do hope you enjoy it!
At first I attempted a traditional 2D stop frame style animation, but after a frustrating 2 days in the spare room, I admitted defeat (for the time being, I will try that style again one day, but maybe go into it with a little more knowledge!) and revised my idea to something a little bit different. I suppose its half story book illustration, half animation. Freeze frames set to a audio of a sketch Mitchell and Webb did on the radio. I re-touched every image (which took quite a long time!) I don't know what I got for it yet so all possible body parts crossed! (stop it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment